Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Definitely Not In Kansas Anymore. Definitely.


Definitely not in Kansas anymore. Definitely.
Teresa Frisch, RN, RMT, IARP 4.2.09

The story that I am about to tell you happened November 14-15, 2005, and is one of the reasons I studied controlled remote viewing with Lyn Buchanan.  Whatever this “gift” was, it was finding me whether I wanted it or not.  I felt I needed to try to learn whatever I could about it, sincerely hoping I could use it in a positive way.  Maybe I could use it to help people somehow.

 As I studied myself for some semblance of rhyme, reason or patterns, events like this were becoming a standard part of my day.  They were also escalating.  What I mean by “escalating” was that it used to be three or four days between an event and some form of feedback.  On some occasions, the time lapse had gradually decreased to as little as twelve hours.  I was afraid that I would literally begin to know that catastrophic events were going to occur and I would be powerless to do anything about it.

I work in a large and extremely busy Emergency Department.  My shifts were twelve hour days, 7AM to 7PM.  I was driving in on I-75 at 6:30AM when something unusual happened.

First, a bit of background.  My father drove an eighteen-wheeler for years.  My brother drove dump trucks, or tri-axles, hauling various forms of gravel or rocks for my uncle’s family business.  Part of my working knowledge of heavy-duty trucks is that occasionally part of whatever these vehicles are loaded with will fall off the back.  If it comes through your windshield the score is usually Object: 1 :: Human: 0.  I grew up in a rural area and from the moment I learned to drive the Falcon, part of the checklist was never, ever drive on the berm because of pavement washouts and, “Don’t get up too close behind that truck, Sister.  One of those rocks is liable to bounce off and come through your windshield.”

So when I was driving to work on I-75 the morning of November 14th, 2005, at 6:30AM and found myself behind a truck, I automatically noticed it and paid special attention.  It was like a dump truck, but the sides were low, maybe only two feet high.  I needed to change lanes just then and absentmindedly dropped in behind it while I backed off the accelerator.  My father taught me that the potential of eating the back of a large truck was also not worth the fuel saved by drafting in too close.

The weather was good, visibility was good, and the pavement was dry as we both started the turn from the 75 ramp onto Highway 35.  I was staring at the back of the truck when I started to do something like daydreaming. The truck in front of me looked wavy, like a mirage, or as if I was looking across a desert through heat waves.  In my daydream a friend of mine was driving and I was in the front passenger seat.  I was nervous because I thought we were too close and a rock might bounce off the back of the truck.  My friend decided that I was a worrywart and that he was going to show me that I was worrying over nothing and he refused to change lanes.  Back and forth we went for three or four sentences until I blinked and sort of snapped out of the daydream and refocused.  Five minutes later I was at work and nothing else unusual happened.

That was Monday and I worked Tuesday as well.  Late season tornados were brewing and I did something that I rarely do at work.  I checked the weather online.  When I did that, I noticed a story line on the right toolbar area.

“Large Rock Snarls I-75 Traffic”

I was working a small, non-emergent back station with another nurse, Heather, and she noticed my dismay.  The story was only three lines long.  A large rock, four or five hundred pounds, had fallen off a truck around 3AM on November 15th, in the middle of I-75 in Dayton.  I told Heather about my daydream as I printed the news story.  Eventually I posted the scenario on Lyn’s CRV egroup asking, “can premonitions be target acquisition?” 

Lyn tells us to document, document, document.  Luckily I saved the article and my work schedule and I found the posting in the egroup archives.  I know that still doesn’t “prove” anything because an outsider has to take me at my word that it happened, but consciously acknowledging feedback shows the subconscious mind that you noticed.  Do that enough and your subconscious and conscious minds learn to trust each other, just like during a controlled remote viewing session.

I will include the calendar, news report and egroup post to complete my documentation.  If you look closely you may note that the calendar looks a bit fuzzy because the original ink was red.   I traced over it in black because the red was too light to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment